Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Answering Machine Responses How Can I Improve My Chances To Get A Return Call From A Client Via Lendingtree.com Leaving A Message?

How can I improve my chances to get a return call from a client via Lendingtree.com leaving a message? - answering machine responses

I work for a lender specializing in loans first U-boat. About 40-50 people a voice message on the answering machine, but often received no response. How can I attract customers and respond more quickly and my e-mail more efficiently?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LendingTree hate because I always call when I asked a contact via email - very annoying. Personally, I would say call it: "Please call me so that I can help you evaluate your options, or can I call you from my list if we are the right company for you." This would call me and then we could with a country of good sales sucker.

Martin said...

Lendingtree.com called a mortgage division HLC. Appeal to the drivers during the first 5 minutes of the affected customers on the send button on your computer. Good luck for business with potential customers.

Post a Comment