Friday, January 15, 2010

Laser Sailboat Parts I Wont To Rebuild And Repaint My Laser Sailboat, I Need Advice On Some Of These Items?

I wont to rebuild and repaint my laser sailboat, i need advice on some of these items? - laser sailboat parts

I want to convert my Laser sailboat fiberglass covered with a lid made of carbon fiber, the amount of carbon fiber, painting a witch (I use, I use varnish, but I want to draw) and I want to repaint the hull of a navy blue and brown stripes on the side of boat (Where can I find the colors, the water Cerdocyon r poor and good) for ships and where can I get parts for a low price for Vang.

1 comment:

seattles... said...

The lazer is a high quality boat, but the change that you no longer participate in the state in the Racing Class.

Carbon fiber is not an easy job for good results, temperature, humidity, and vacuum bagging are taken into account.

Here is a video about the construction of ships in Carbon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROBlWIu8 ...


All property of maritime employment polyurethane paint, we had good results with Interlux Small and brands. Particles can slip on each painting.

Search on eBay (party boat), to the west of the sea or the city for James parts dealer for Vang. btw, since the class is legal, why does not fully measure fraud on his boat?

Hope this helps

Post a Comment