Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Custom Auto Sound Should I Get A Tippmann 98 Custom Pro Or A Tippmann US Army Alpha Tactical Edition?(And Other Paintball Q's)?

Should I get a Tippmann 98 Custom Pro or a Tippmann US Army Alpha Tactical Edition?(And other paintball Q's)? - custom auto sound

I know a tight budget and want what is best. I only play woodsball enough. Look at the Alpha is cool and I would be hard to improve that to 98, but I do not know.
Also, if I decide, I receive an E-Grip? I like semi-automatic and save a lot of paintball, but some will try, or at least have the option to 3 have to explode. If I had an e-grip, I sometimes use the automatic mode. And if I have an e-grip, that I received a special container and other things that need ... I do not want to spend the extra money.
Finally, a line of remote control of the CO2-value? My boyfriend says he loves you, and I think that's very nice. I've also heard that helps the tank.
Thanks

2 comments:

PBaller said...

The Alpha Black is based on the Tippmann 98 Custom. The tactical edition comes with the population, can appear before folding shroud that the M16/M4 rifles. These two elements must be close in performance.

E-shooting modes handle until you have four 15 balls per second. You will need a charger for electronic monitoring, this type of fire - this number will be spending another $ 45 + for the manager.

Trunk lines are great. They help to the weight of the brand, so it is easier to handle. A must if they need a large reservoir as 70CI +. It would be fun to 4-5 pounds of weight added to the mark, but again not a problem. The command line will also switch an on / off valve (Nice little bonus) to. The ultimate benefit is that the liquid CO2. Remote Deposits are usually mounted vertically, which reduces the chances of liquid CO2 in the first place. Add to that the length of the coil you need to stay more time to fully convert to gas. It is an additional fee forKeep vest / dish in the tank (depending on what you want, you can just as little as $ 15). You have to get used to working with the line, but usually not too long, make yourself comfortable.

Price per 98 (basic) and Alpha Black Tactical much at $ 130. So, the Alpha Black Tactical Foregrip with giving the look and foldable material, but the firing of a finger. The 98 Custom Pro has the double trigger, drop forward, and include the gravity funnel seems to be fundamental. 98 Custom Pro also includes anti-chop technology that are for Black Alpha, but the price is about $ 150. Appears on the ground of personal preference.

Tbell said...

I like the Tippmann 98 Custom Pro, because it is reliable, inexpensive and still a very good weapon. It may not seem as good as the alpha, but it is cheaper, and I personally think it works better. And keep a semi auto matic, but always a double finger on the trigger.

Post a Comment