Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tory Burch Handbags What Type Of Bag Should I Wear With My Silver Tory Burch Ballet Flats?

What type of bag should I wear with my silver Tory Burch ballet flats? - tory burch handbags

I bought this awesome Tory Burch flats in silver (with silver logo at the top). The problem is that I do not know what to take bags with them. I do not want all-Matchy Matchy, but now all my current Hangbags are brown with gold accents ... So I think I should buy a new one. All the observations (eg, color, markings, etc.)? Thank you!

5 comments:

Cole said...

I think I ColorWise vacuum. or a bold color like pink. non-metallic compound, of course ... If you find a silver thats not too much, it can work ... not that you look like you try too hard to beat. are not black. Black is the easiest solution and not in the summer.
Also make sure that the praise of their shape and size of the bag ....

Keely! said...

I'm not sure what you do with it.
But I just have to ask why you always use these things.
They are increasingly ugly history.
Use it because you do celebs?
They are so ugly.

MonaLisa Overdrive AM VT wannabe said...

Sorry ... There is nothing like the ballet shoes impressive ...

Elena said...

Small clutch. Large bags would not go. Clutch or a small bag with a thin belt

sarah b said...

Get a life!

Post a Comment